Thursday, September 13, 2007

The EDD Diary #1 - "But why the witches' Jelly?"

Who Doesn't Like a Large Penis? Log 1 week ending 22/6/07

By 5pm Friday I have received 20 emails to entice me out of my dissatisfaction with my Erectile Disfunction Disorder and to take action!
Because it is an "Orgasm Evolution" and I must "Always be ready!" So I can be all I can be with my "Maestro Penis"
No longer worried that I can't satisfy my girlfriend, can't give her orgasms, afraid she is meeting with someone else who is better than me in bed. Because "Hey, body, it's your fault!" No! I can fix that with my "Supersex" "Penis Launcher" " Who doesn't like a large penis? Men like having them and women love receiving them"
Now I am ready for up to 36 hours, so I can just sit back and relax ( can some man en-lighten me as to how you can possibly relax when you have a constant "boner" for 36 hours?) and take my time choosing the right moment. It is all on now - "Penis vs wet pussies"
"Ah, my good lord, I grieve at what I speak, And am right sorry to repeat what follows. He took a jug of water and drank from it. But, by God, I was lost, so to speak, in the milky way. What this company is offering you is probably a legend, full of lie. But, during a dangerous time for Poland, when Boudienny's Red cavalry was advancing on Warsaw, Wrangel had helped the Poles by breaking out of the Crimea and marching toward the Ukraine. But you and I, we two are naturally aware of that, aren't we. I love the dead.
But why the witches' jelly."

Julie

No comments: